Saturday, December 15, 2007

News from Cleveland....

Well, just a little update in case any of you check this out over the weekend....

We left for Buffalo on Thursday evening, arrived safe and sound that evening (in 7 hours drive-time! YEA!), and spent 2 full days with the realtor. God blessed us with a WONDERFUL realtor who led us to OUR HOUSE!!!! :) Yep, we signed a contract for a new home in the northern Buffalo area. More on the home later.... I'll definitely be posting some pictures! It's absolutely amazing how the Lord went before us and orchestrated every last detail! Amazing!

We were planning to stay until tomorrow, but with the impending "blizzard", we figured we should hit the road and make it as far as we could. SO.... I'm blogging from the Holiday Inn Express, just EAST of Cleveland (yeah, we didn't make it that far!) The snow was coming down very quickly, and we didn't see ANY snow plows out on I-90 (what's up with that?!!)

Please pray that we're able to make it home at some point tomorrow; we miss our kids and from the sounds of Aaron on the phone tonight, they are missing us, too. Also, please pray for Grandma and Grandpa as they attempt to keep the boys entertained, too! Thanks to all four grandparents for helping to make this weekend possible for us! You're priceless!!!!!!

1 comment:

mama2dibs said...

How awesome! I'm glad things fell together for you so perfectly. I am a little jealous, but glad! :)