Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wanna buy our house?!!

First and most importantly, thank you so much for all of the kind words and encouragement. Scott and I have received so many great comments and emails over the past couple of days; it has truly lifted our spirits during this time of transition! Secondly, do you wanna buy our house?!! Obviously, with this change comes the necessity of selling our home.... our FIRST home (Boo! I really like it!!!) Thankfully, we have a few possibilities rolling, but in today's housing market, figured that the more people we let know about this need, the better, as we need this baby to go QUICK. What better way to begin to advertise than a blog?!! HA! Scott keeps reminding me that this is a "Kingdom thing" and that God has ALL of the bases covered!

Some of the details:

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 1/2 baths
  • Partially finished basement/bonus area
  • Appliances included
  • Great neutral colors
  • Mature trees and landscaping
  • Great corner lot with terrific neighbors!
  • Fenced-in backyard
  • Toilets that clean themselves! (okay, not really.... but wouldn't that be a great selling point! Maybe I can find a house like that in Buffalo! HA!)

We will be listing with a realtor soon, but thought we might start here! Have a great day!

2 comments:

mama2dibs said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! This is a BIG step...believe me I know. I will pray that your housing situation moves along a little better than ours has. Just in case it doesn't, I will tell you what I have been clinging to in the midst of our housing trials. PAUL! If everything going smoothly meant that it was God's will and a hard time meant that it wasn't God's will, well then, I don't know what Paul was thinking trying to be a missionary. He went through PLENTY of trials and was in God's will. So, here's hoping that you DON'T have to cling to that, but if you do...just keep trusting in Him!

Anonymous said...

what is the price of this nice house? Jason drove by yesterday and said it was a nice house. Give us a number.

Kim
Bledsoe