Sometimes, I cheat. There, I've finally said it. It's off my chest.
While preparing for ANOTHER game of Candy Land with Isaac this morning, I stacked the deck. I moved ALL of the double cards to the top of the pile, moved all of the pink cards that are towards the end of the game to the top of the pile, and the gingerbread man to the bottom.
I love my children. I love playing some thing with my children. I can't stand Candy Land. The faster it goes, the better in my book.

Any other mommy confessions lingering out there in the blogosphere? Confession leads to healing, right? :)
3 comments:
you are certainly not the only parent who cheats on this game... or any other games, for that matter. :D As long as they don't catch on, they still enjoy the mommy/child bonding time, right
hahahahaah! oh nooooooooooo, i NEEEEEVER cheat on anyyyyyyything! lol
my mom used to move the clock forward and then say, "bedtime!" i never could understand why 9:00 came when the sun was still out and the neighborhood kids hadn't even eaten dinner yet?!?!?! hahahahaha
You are just the worst mom ever.
Hahahaahahahahahahaaaa! No, no...I would NEVER EVER cheat like that!
j/k. Hilarious!
Post a Comment