Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday....

Today, I am thankful...

1) For the way that God has gifted my husband. Scott came and shared a really awesome message at MOPS this morning. I received a ton of awesome feedback, and I know that moms were blessed because of it. I live with the guy, and I even left thinking, "Huh, I've never thought about it that way! That's awesome!" God uses Scott's preaching gifts and creative gifts in a really incredible and unique way.... I'm proud of him.... 100% BIASED that he is the best speaker that I've ever heard.... and super, super proud of him (did I say that already?!)
2) For online banking. Seriously, I love that I can pay my bills in less than a minute! Awesome invention!
3) For great deals. I just got an AWESOME deal on a winter coat from Lands' End. LOVE THAT! :)
4) That both of my boys have amazing teachers this year whom they love and who love them!
5) That Scott switched his work schedule around this week so that he can keep Ellie tomorrow so that I can go to both of the boys' Christmas parties at school! I can't wait!!! YAHOO!

Have a blessed day! Love you much!

No comments: