Friday, December 10, 2010

We have a BIG announcement!

We are thrilled to announce that we are having a BABY! I am 16 weeks along, and our sweet babe is due to arrive in May!

Thought you might enjoy seeing Aaron and Isaac's reaction to the news a few weeks ago.... so thankful that Scott thought to grab the camera.... needless to say, Isaac's fixation on us leaving for the hospital threw me for a little loop! What a sweetie! :)

11 comments:

Sonja said...

Congratulations Greene Family!! How exciting AND the boy's reactions are priceless!!

Shannon said...

Oh. my. goodness. Deanna, this is a total keepsake! Bless his little heart- he came back to it again at the end! What a precious little guy! Congrats again!

jackie said...

Congrats to you!!! So exciting! Love the video!!

Janna O said...

Sweet little Isaac! Trying to be logical with an irrational child is so difficult! He's so precious. They both are! :)

Busy1 said...

I am laughing so hard. That was just too sweet! Bless their hearts! Congrats Deanna. So excited for you!

Mike and Sarah said...

Congrats!!! The video is AWESOME!!! Isaac is so sweet. Bless his heart. Good thing you're not going to China to get your little one. We were gone for 18 days... that would send Isaac to therapy!!

Anne said...

I LOVE this!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this video; the boys' reactions were priceless!!! Congratulations on the big news!!! :)
~ Reese

Christi.Overman said...

You many need to take a sleeping bag to the hospital for Isaac...poor baby!!! Congrats!
Christi and Evan

Sheri Carlstrom said...

Congratulations to the Greene family. Tell Issac he can come here while you are in the hospital, maybe that will help. :)

Myah said...

I was laughing soooo hard! So great Scott thought to grab the camera. :)