Monday, December 13, 2010

A little proof....

.... that our girl is a climber! She is the most happy and giggly when she is on top of the kitchen table.


And this was her first attempt to climb on the kitchen counter, utilizing our built in bench seat and the window as a step, nonetheless....

But notice what was luring her on the counter (just a hint, it wasn't my paper pile or the crock pot from that night's dinner!) At this point, she kept hitting her head on the cabinets and needed a little help from momma!

But even though this girlie keeps me on my toes, I'm certain that they don't come any sweeter! I love her to pieces!

3 comments:

Janna O said...

Caught red-handed! I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Has she climbed the tree yet? Lol! Can't wait to see you all!
Jill :)

Jessica said...

Oh, Deanna! She's getting so BIG!!! What a cutie pie! I hope after all that work, you gave her a cookie ;)
And btw....I love your backsplash! That's something we don't have at all in our kitchen....maybe someday (just like the white cabinets!) But I can definitely see the similarities in the counters.